It has been another busy week for the team! We closed three properties over the weekend and today, including 7426 Jay Road (IRES# 677923), 1084 E. 17th Ave. (IRES # 735805) and 4872 Quail Ct. (IRES # 733859).
Curious why the market is so hot? One reason is the amazing quality of life we enjoy! Colorado consistently receives top national rankings for quality of life, as well as a place to start and succeed in business.
Recent honors and recognition include:
- Best Place to Live and Work (Sunset.com)- Boulder, Carbondale, Durango, Highland and Louisville
- Happiest Cities in the U.S. 2014 (Gallup-Healthways) – Boulder #2, Ft. Collins/Loveland #3
- Technology Industry Employment Concentration (TechAmerica Cyberstates 2013) – #3
- Research & Development Inputs (Milken Institute) – #3 (2013)
- Fastest Job Growth 2014- 2.67% (Pewstates.org) #4
- Best States for Business 2013 (Forbes Magazine)- #5
- Best Hunting and Fishing Towns (Forbes Magazine 2013 )- Craig #20 and Grand Junction #30
- Top 100 Best Cities (Vibe 2013)- Aurora, Colorado Springs and Denver
If you are interested in joining into the Colorado real estate market, either as a home buyer or seller, contact Leslie Oldham today! Our team can help you find the perfect community to call home!