Are you looking to add value to your home? Whether you are look to increase your sale price to list next month, or you are thinking more long term, here are the top home improvement projects according to Remodeling Magazine:
- Steel entry door: A new steel door will increase energy efficiency, as well as curb appeal.
- Attic conversion: Add more usable space without expensive floor plan alterations by converting your attic into a bedroom or recreation room space.
- Fiber-cement siding: Extremely durable and resistance to moisture, pests, rot, and fire, fiber-cement siding can also help save on maintenance costs in the future.
- Energy-efficient windows: Upgrade to energy-efficient windows and enjoy remarkable savings in your energy costs.
- Kitchen remodel: The heart of the home, the kitchen is one of the highest returns on investment on cost versus value.
If you are looking to sell your home, contact expert Boulder realtor Leslie Oldham for a personal evaluation of your property and advice on how to stage your home for the quickest sale at the highest price.